Central Inspection System
Central inspection system(CIS) offers solutions to address common complaints about ambiguity, duplication and overlapping mandates between inspection authorities, and a general lack of cooperation and coordination. This Inspection System aims to achieve the objective of simplifying business regulations and bring in transparency and accountability in inspections.
Features of this platform include:
– Develop transparent checklists and procedures.
– Ensure synchronized inspections of Department of Industries (Boilers), Labour Department, Haryana State Pollution Control Board (HSPCB), Mines and Geology Department, Haryana, Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana, Food and Drug Administration, Food Civil Supplies, and Directorate of Urban Local Bodies
– Establish the system for risk-based inspections
– Develop modalities for conducting surprise inspections
– Undertake capacity building initiatives”
Ready to own a similar website? Get in touch at email@example.com
We have a team of IT professionals to work on understanding and recognizing workable solutions to the problems. We offer a work package to deliver the complete product keeping the following variables in mind: Time, budget, resources, skills, technology.
Results are the outputs contributing to the success of the project goal. We have a track of delivering solutions at par with the client’s expectations and for enterprise clients, we delivered large-scale IT projects. We undertake all types of projects acutely.