Join the Team!
Trigma not only focuses on client satisfaction but also on the overall growth of the employees. If you have the skills we require, get in touch and let’s take things forward. Open up new opportunities and excel in your career.
A Tale Of 12 years in Delivering Software With Trust
We commenced our journey with a view of delivering the solution with innovation. We believe in providing the simplest solution for the most complex problem and follow the approach of expanding possibilities of better tomorrow. This is the story of Trigma’s journey so far.
Discuss your Idea
Kickstart Your Career With Trigma. Apply Now.
• Experience in planning and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in working on a project based on some agile methodology
• Experience in Designing and Maintaining databases in MySQL.
• Knowledge of designing, developing and consuming restful APIs
MEAN (Full Stack)
• Knowledge of at least 1 Node framework like Express, StrongLoop, Molecular, Hapi, Sails is mandatory.
• Proven experience with designing secure APIs & Web Services.
• Good knowledge of MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, MSSQL etc.6
• Experience with Angular/VueJs/ReactJS is a huge plus.
• Prospected and conducted face to face and telephonic sales calls.
• Lead generation through Linkedin and other social media platforms.
• Finding prospects and arranging sales calls.
• Contact prospects to discuss how their needs can be met
• Proposal writing and documentations
• End to End sales process handling
Digital Marketing Intern
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Should know about different social media platforms
- Fair knowledge of social media campaign
- SEO knowledge – intermediate
- Should know how to write social media posts
- Assist digital marketing team
• Should be well versed with MVVM and middleware(Thunk / Saga)
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Ability to leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Capable of writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Wordpress,Webflow & Shopify developer
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
MERN (Full Stack)
• Experience in eCommerce space or digital agency experience is a huge plus
• Experience in working with REST, Graphql APIs
• Experience with Oauth based applications
• Knowledge of back-end node frameworks (e.g. express.js. sails.js)
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Hands-on experience in REDUX
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Pg, MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills Great attention to detail Organisational skills An analytical mind
• Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.