Join the Team!
Trigma not only focuses on client satisfaction but also on the overall growth of the employees. If you have the skills we require, get in touch and let’s take things forward. Open up new opportunities and excel in your career.
A Tale Of 12 years in Delivering Software With Trust
We commenced our journey with a view of delivering the solution with innovation. We believe in providing the simplest solution for the most complex problem and follow the approach of expanding possibilities of better tomorrow. This is the story of Trigma’s journey so far.
Discuss your Idea
Kickstart Your Career With Trigma. Apply Now.
• Prospected and conducted face to face and telephonic sales calls.
• Lead generation through Linkedin and other social media platforms.
• Finding prospects and arranging sales calls.
• Contact prospects to discuss how their needs can be met
• Proposal writing and documentations
• End to End sales process handling
Responsibilities of Content Writer
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Promote content on social media
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, social media platforms, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications of Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with the company’s brand image, products, and services.
Responsibilities for SEO Specialist
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions.
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
Qualifications for SEO Specialist
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus.
Wordpress,Webflow & Shopify developer
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Build reusable code and libraries that drive complex web applications.
• Should be well versed with MVVM and middleware(Thunk / Saga)
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Ability to leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Capable of writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
LAMP (Full Stack)
• Experience in planning and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience in working on a project based on some agile methodology
• Experience in Designing and Maintaining databases in MySQL.
• Knowledge of designing, developing and consuming restful APIs
MERN (Full Stack)
• Experience in eCommerce space or digital agency experience is a huge plus
• Experience in working with REST, Graphql APIs
• Experience with Oauth based applications
• Knowledge of back-end node frameworks (e.g. express.js. sails.js)
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Hands-on experience in REDUX
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Pg, MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills Great attention to detail Organisational skills An analytical mind
• Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
MEAN (Full Stack)
• Knowledge of at least 1 Node framework like Express, StrongLoop, Molecular, Hapi, Sails is mandatory.
• Proven experience with designing secure APIs & Web Services.
• Good knowledge of MongoDB, DynamoDB, MySQL, MSSQL etc.6
• Experience with Angular/VueJs/ReactJS is a huge plus.