Join Trigma to Be Part of The Change
Build your future at Trigma. Propel your growth with a team of world-class experts, working with creative design thinkers & agile software development to leverage design, engineering, and analytics experience.
“Opportunity is everywhere. The key is to develop the vision to see it.”
— Jeremiah Say
Join Trigma to be part of the change. Join us at our home away from home where we are committed to working along with each other for a common goal that is evolving constantly with the latest technologies while taking utmost care of our most valuable assets, our team members. Work with us and experience the ‘Work-life balance’ and a happy workplace.
Teams & Open Roles
MuleSoft Integration Developer
- Experience: 9+ years
- Location: Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Bhubaneswar
- No. of positions: 2 for each location
- Overall 9 Years of experience in handling Integration projects.
- Experience working in a iPaaS tool of 5+ Years Mulesoft or Workato.
- Should have strong knowledge of ESB, Mule Connectors, API Manager and Raml design.
- Ability in implementing Mule recommended best practices and solution, meeting the acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of Python or Java programming language. Ruby is a plus.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (e.g.MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc) Good knowledge in working with APIs.
- Strong communication skills and Individual contributor.
- Experience: 2 Years or more
- No. of positions: 2
- Actively seek out new Sales Opportunities.
- Writing SOWs, Technical specification documents, Business requirements documents, and business proposals.
- Coordinate the development of detailed technical proposals with the technical team
- Knowledge of lead identification, lead nurturing and lead profiling.
- Building out and maintaining a strong pipeline of leads and potential new business.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Develop and manage efficient networks for Business Development.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Write new technical business proposals.
- Keep prospective client databases/CRM updated.
Business Analyst (e-Governance)
- Exp: 3+ years
- No. of positions: 1
Key skills and experience required for this role:
• Business analysis and software specification documentation for Government e-Governance/Digital Solutions/ICT Consulting projects. [Indicatively with Central Government/Municipal Corporations/large scale development authorities/ULBs/State Departments/Central Ministries/Industrial Authorities/Development Authorities/PSUs)
• Use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and DFDs.
• UX Designs
• User Acceptance Testing
• Good command over spoken and written English
• Time to time communication with the client(s)
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Hands-on with any of the popular wireframing tools like – wireframe sketches, Balsamiq, Mockingbird, pencil or similar tools.
• Prior experience with at-least one small/medium-sized project from start to completion.
• Graduate in Engineering (IT/Comp Science/Electronics)/MCA, Minimum 3
years of total experience, Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Business Analyst.
• Efficiently work in a collaborative team environment
• Understand the Client’s business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements.
• Ensure timely delivery to the client and get UAT approved
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience: 3+ years
- No. of positions: 1
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter
candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants, relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection
- Promote company reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency
recruiter) with min 4+yrs of experience.
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based,
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information
Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Experience in closing PAN India positions.
- Experience: 7 to 9 Years
- No. of positions: 1
- Location: Bangalore
- 7+ years of development experience in the core tools and technologies like SQL, Python, AWS (Lambda, Glue, S3, Redshift, Athena, IAM Roles & Policies) , PySpark used by the solution services team.
- Architect and build high-performance and scalable data pipelines adhering to data lakehouse, data warehouse & data marts standards for optimal storage, retrieval, and processing of data.
- 3+ years of experience in Agile Development and code deployment using Github & CI-CD pipelines.
- 2+ years of experience in job orchestration using Airflow.
- Expertise in the design, data modelling, creation, and management of large datasets/data models.
- Ability to work with business owners to define key business requirements and convert to technical specifications.
- Experience with security models and development on large data sets.
- Ensure successful transition of applications to service management team through planning and knowledge transfer.
- Develop expertise of processes and data used by business functions within the US Affiliate.
- Responsible for system testing, ensuring effective resolution of defects, timely discussion around business issues and appropriate management of resources relevant to data and integration.
- Partner with and influence vendor resources on solution development to ensure understanding of data and technical direction for solutions as well as delivery.
Full Stack Developer
Exp: 2 or 3 years
No. of positions: 2
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Strong knowledge of Node.Js.
- Knowledge of HTML, and CSS.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Expert level with REST APIs.
- Intermediate level with Spring.
- SQL programming in SQL Server.
- UI development and JS frameworks like React.js and Angular.
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns, Algorithms, Data Types, and Open-Source libraries.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Lead Mean Stack Developer
Experience: 5+ years
No. of positions: 2
- Experience in good MEAN Stack.
- In-depth knowledge of Node JS, Angular, Mongo DB, and RESTify
- Experience in implementing applications using Angular 2/4
- Experience in creating front-end applications using HTML 5, Angular 2/4, LESS/SASS
- Experience with MVC and MVVM design patterns
- Good experience with multiple third-party API integrations
- Experience in MongoDB scaling and optimization
- Experience with cloud technologies AWS Lambda & EC2 setup
- Experience in creating RESTful-based web services in JSON & XML
- Plus to have 2 years of additional experience in PHP MVC frameworks like YII 1, Cake PHP, and Laravel 5.x
- Added experience in MySQL optimization would be a great plus
- Good communication, analytical and logical skills to understand and work with any kind of project requirements independently
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- No. of positions: 2
Analyze, design, develop, deployment and monitoring of complex AI ML solutions. Should be well versed with Python, R, Analytics, AWS QuickSight, Open source models and solutions, big data, feature engineering, Elastic search, Marklogic and cloud-infra architecture. Deep knowledge of NLP, NLU, NLG, NER, Computer Vision, Deep learning, Ontologies, Knowledge Graphs and MLOps over AWS and other clouds.
Domain knowledge of Life sciences, Pharma and R&D will be preferred.
- Lead solutioning on behalf of client , develop and improve models for business solutions and improve efficiency
- Present solutions with story telling
- Strong technology decision making skills are required
- Define and ensure deliveries adhere to non-functional requirements and schedule.
- Expert in NLP and knowledge graph solution, OCR, PDF extraction, cross language model development, experience with transformers
- Natural Language Processing, machine translation, language detection, classification and summarization with different aspects of dealing NLP like Phonology, Morphology
- Experience with conversational AI and NLQ
- Working Knowledge along with FAIR principles, explainable AI and AI on multiple clouds
- Expert in accuracy and error measurement and model improvement
- Experience working with integration/API patterns
- Knowledge of Computer Vision, Deep Learning
- Real life project experience, following Python coding standards, design explanations and collaborating with application development teams, architects, Business and customer
- Ability to discover and define functional requirements, interview experts, and transform them into technical requirements and architecture definition
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and effectively influence decisions and positively
- Experience with Agile Methodology, Design thinking, working with ambiguity, find own path
- Experience with NVIDIA is desirable. Explore high-performance computing options
- Always ready to learn, work on self-development and team’s capability development
Hiring for Trainees
- Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
No. of positions:
- DOTNET: 1
- Flutter: 1
- Angular: 1
- Node.js: 1
- BDE: 2
- PHP Laravel: 2
- Quality Analyst: 2
- Talent Acquisition Specialist: 1
Enjoy Your Work & Your Workplace: Our Culture
People are central to all our operations. Their abilities, enthusiasm, and perspective have contributed to our success. We seek to understand every employee’s unique circumstances and are always open to conversations about supporting them. We’ve indulged in heedful thinking to find creative ways to stay productive in a flexible working environment.
Perks & Benefits
Your Experience Matters to Us.
At Trigma, we support and encourage our team members as they develop and pursue their objectives. For our employees to arrive at work every day feeling rejuvenated, we endeavor to establish a good work/life balance.
We at Trigma offer a variety of perks and benefits that keep our team on the cutting edge of their fields and provide them with a positive working experience.
5 Days a Week
5-day work week to have meaningful careers with a better work/life balance.
Enjoy together in a low-stakes, high-energy activity!’ while connecting and learning about each other.
Flexible Work Culture
Flexible work environment to achieve work-life balance and assure work-life unity.
We acknowledge and reward your contribution to the success of your team and the company.
Work and play must go hand in hand! Play fun games like pool, table tennis, chess, etc., to boost your brain.
We provide Learning opportunities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need to succeed today.
“The future depends on what you do today.”
Together We Can Make A Difference In The World
Join Trigma to acquire outstanding mentors who can teach you how to identify your area of expertise, develop a platform, and make a difference in the world. Create your future with us.