Join Trigma to Be Part of The Change
Build your future at Trigma. Propel your growth with a team of world-class experts, working with creative design thinkers & agile software development to leverage design, engineering, and analytics experience.
“Opportunity is everywhere. The key is to develop the vision to see it.”
— Jeremiah Say
Join Trigma to be part of the change. Join us at our home away from home where we are committed to working along with each other for a common goal that is evolving constantly with the latest technologies while taking utmost care of our most valuable assets, our team members. Work with us and experience the ‘Work-life balance’ and a happy workplace.
Teams & Open Roles
Digital Marketing Manager
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 5-8 Years
- Develop and implement strategies to generate high-quality leads through various digital channels.
- Optimize website content and structure to improve organic search rankings and drive traffic.
- Manage and optimize pay-per-click advertising campaigns to maximize ROI and lead acquisition.
- Create and execute social media marketing campaigns across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Plan and oversee the creation of engaging and relevant content that resonates with the target audience.
- Leverage and improve best practices to create new opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze digital marketing performance using tools like Google Analytics and provide data-driven insights to improve strategies.
- Efficiently manage the digital marketing budget to achieve desired outcomes.
- Lead and mentor a team of digital marketing professionals.
What are we looking for?
As a Digital Marketing Manager, one will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive lead generation, increase brand visibility, and improve online presence. You will play a key role in shaping our digital marketing efforts and driving business growth.
Enjoy Your Work & Your Workplace: Our Culture
People are central to all our operations. Their abilities, enthusiasm, and perspective have contributed to our success. We seek to understand every employee’s unique circumstances and are always open to conversations about supporting them. We’ve indulged in heedful thinking to find creative ways to stay productive in a flexible working environment.
Perks & Benefits
Your Experience Matters to Us.
At Trigma, we support and encourage our team members as they develop and pursue their objectives. For our employees to arrive at work every day feeling rejuvenated, we endeavor to establish a good work/life balance.
We at Trigma offer a variety of perks and benefits that keep our team on the cutting edge of their fields and provide them with a positive working experience.
5 Days a Week
5-day work week to have meaningful careers with a better work/life balance.
Enjoy together in a low-stakes, high-energy activity!’ while connecting and learning about each other.
Work and play must go hand in hand! Play fun games like pool, table tennis, chess, etc., to boost your brain.
Flexible Work Culture
Flexible work environment to achieve work-life balance and assure work-life unity.
We provide Learning opportunities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need to succeed today.
We acknowledge and reward your contribution to the success of your team and the company.
“The future depends on what you do today.”
Together We Can Make A Difference In The World
Join Trigma to acquire outstanding mentors who can teach you how to identify your area of expertise, develop a platform, and make a difference in the world. Create your future with us.