United Nations Development Programme(UNDP)
The app educates about the 17 colors of SDG and how these can reshape world downfall with the help of fun activities.
Bring Back Colors app developed for UNDP throws light on the changes that took place in the world after the pandemic. Users are introduced to the ‘Keto’ chatbot and are encouraged to participate in coloring games based on 17 different SDG colors. On completion of each game, users gain scores/rewards and are educated on how they can contribute to the world’s betterment.
- SDG Colors and Goals: Explanation of 17 different SDG colors through the medium of coloring games.
- Colouring Tools: Users can use different tools- pencil, brush, spray, and others same as the paintbrush.
- Play Quiz and Earn Certificate: Users can participate in quizzes and earn their digital certificate.
- Event Alerts: Alerts related to key events by the government, NGOs. Users can share event information and get them registered as well.
- Social Media Sharing: Curate and update stories, option to share with your connections, groups, or specific individuals via different social media platforms.
Our Global Impression
We are very happy with the team's flexibility with the fact that they always deliver the tasks on time
CEO, Agabin Interactive (Manila, Philippines)
They are cooperative, hardworking, and really imaginative.
PARK MIN HO
VP of Operation, AI Dashcam Manufacturer
They were quick to understand what we needed and delivered it.
HEATHER J. SUAREZ
They have managed everything properly.
Account Manager, Digitally Squared PR & News
Their sheer level of skill and ‘can do‘ attitude stood out to me.
These guys are problem solver and they are pretty fast at it
Got an idea?
Got An Idea?
Tell us and we will build the right solution for your needs.
Please fill in the details below to talk to our expert
and discuss your project.